European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
General information about the organization
- Establishment date: 1991.
- Purpose: Foster the transition towards open market-oriented economies and to promote private and entrepreneurial initiative
- President: Odile Renaud-Basso (from 2020).
- Headquarter: United Kingdom, London.
- Authorised share capital: €30.0 billion.
- Number of member countries: 39
Information about cooperation between Azerbaijan and the organization
- Membership of Azerbaijan: 1992
- In 1993, the local representative office of the Bank was opened in Azerbaijan.
- 13 sovereign guaranteed projects
- Completed: 10 projects.
- Under implementation: 3 projects.
- Distribution of projects under implementation by sectors:
- Roads recostruction and upgrading (Beneficiary: State Agency of Azerbaijan Automobile Roads; Date: 2012-2024-cü illər)
- Ganja solid waste (Beneficiary: Ganja City Executive Power; Date: 2022-2025)
- Ganja street lighting (Beneficiary: Ganja City Executive Power; Date: 2022 – 2025)