On September 9-11, 2022, the Baku Higher Oil School will host the Energy and the Fourth Industrial Revolution Hackathon under joint organization of SOCAR and C4IR.
Objective: To support innovative ideas to apply green and digital energy technologies, expand the use of renewable energy sources and enhance energy security in Azerbaijan, especially in the economic regions of East Zangazur and Garabagh.
- Energy and Internet of Things;
- Energy and artificial intelligence;
- Energy and digital economy.
Prize fund: 11 000 manats
- 1st place – 5000 manats;
- 2nd place – 3000 manats;
- 3rd place – 2000 manats;
- Incentive cash prize for two teams of 500 manats (each).
Registration deadline: August 20, 2022
Terms of participation in the Hackathon:
- Age: 18-40
- Participants can only act as a team;
- The team must consist of 5 people, including the captain;
- Team captains are elected by team members;
- The team can have a maximum of 2 people from the same institution;
- Participants will stay at the venue for 56 hours;
- Participants will be required to have a COVID-19 vaccination or proof of immunity.
Qualified participants will be provided with the Hackathon agenda and details.
Share on the indicated platforms: