Potential Areas for Investment
Potential areas for attracting foreign investment
Chemical, Metallurgical and Energy Industry
- manufacturing domestic consumer- and export-oriented polymeric materials with relatively low energy and water intensity;
- manufacturing domestic consumer- and export-oriented ferrous metallurgy products;
- manufacturing domestic consumer- and export-oriented finished products from non-ferrous metals and scrap (aluminum oxides and recycled aluminum, copper, gold, silver, platinum, etc.);
- manufacturing perfumery products;
- manufacturing polyurethane products;
- manufacturing various types of equipment used in the production of energy from alternative and renewable energy sources;
- facilities for the processing of solid household waste;
- manufacturing power equipment;
- manufacturing plastic containers;
- manufacturing utility equipment.
Mechanical Engineering and Production of Building Materials
- attracting foreign investors with modern technologies and relevant know-how for the privatization of existing machine-building enterprises;
- enterprises for the production and repair of spare parts for cars, locomotives and escalators used on railways and subways;
- enterprises for the production and repair of spare parts for motor vehicles;
- manufacturing building materials;
- manufacturing medical devices and equipment;
- manufacturing household appliances.
Food and Light Industry
- cotton and cotton products processing;
- wool processing;
- leather processing;
- establishing cocoon farms;
- manufacturing textiles and sewn products based on local raw materials;
- hand-woven carpets;
- production of high quality shoes;
- woodworking and furniture production;
- production of historical and cultural, and national and applied handicrafts (national souvenirs, gifts, copper vessels, etc.);
- production of containers and equipment for product packaging;
- food production;
- processing of agricultural products.
Material and Technical Base of the Agricultural Sector
- projects related to cold stores, warehouses, elevators, etc. in the regions for long-term storage of agricultural products;
- production of agricultural machinery and spare parts, fertilizers and plant protection products and veterinary drugs;
- construction of modern feed processing enterprises and production to meet the needs of livestock and poultry farming;
- construction of flour mills.
- cotton growing;
- viticulture, fruit growing;
- tobacco growing;
- sugar beet;
- establishment of seed-growing and seedling farms;
- vegetable growing and melon growing;
- tea growing;
- oilseeds, olive cultivation, sunflower;
- production of environmentally friendly agricultural products;
- establishment of intensive horticultural farms.
- breeding farms;
- poultry keeping, poultry breeding;
- establishment of pedigree-cattle breeding and dairy farms.
- attracting foreign investors in cooperation with the public and private sectors for launching a national telecommunications satellite into orbit and developing the space industry;
- manufacturing ICT products;
- manufacturing digital broadcasting and receiving equipment;
- computer technologies;
- science and technology based information fields.
- developing types of mountain sports;
- resort and sanatorium, tourist and base complexes;
- recreation centers for medical tourism;
- hotels in the regions.