Volunteering is started in the Office of the Ministry and other structures of the Ministry of Economy.
In accordance with the law, volunteering at the Ministry of Economy are organized in the following areas:
• assistance to employees in the performance of duties in the fields of activity of the Ministry,
• assisting to employees in receiving and sending correspondence at the Ministry, as well registration, paperwork, formation of works,
• assisting to employees at the Ministry in provision of the execution of documents and storing documents,
• other fields of activity not contradicting with the requirements of the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Young people who want to join the volunteers can make electronic appeals by visiting the “Volunteering” section of the website of the Ministry of Economy www.economy.gov.az or they can submit a CV to administrative building of the Ministry (Baku city, Sabail district, U.Hajibayli str. 84)
The acceptance of the application related to the volunteering will be implemented from June 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019 until 0600 PM.
Youth joins volunteer activities within 2 months.
On the Ministry of Economy, volunteering is organized in 2 shifts. Shift distribution is as follows:
Everyone who has worked in the Ministry of Economy for 2 months and successfully fulfilled his/ her contractual obligations will be given special certificates, which will be successful opportunity for employment in future business life. For volunteering organized by the Ministry of Economy, young people aged 21 to 29 years old can apply with a specialization in “General Economics, Administrative Management, Law”.
The expiry date of the contract with volunteers can be extended in accordance with mutual agreement of the parties.
The following requirements were established for young people wishing to implement activity as a volunteer:
Preference will be given to the candidates who meet these requirements:
• Computer skills at least in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel),
• Language skills (Russian, English etc.),
• Sociability, entrepreneurial attitude, initiative,
• Ability to free research,
• Efficiency and organizational skills,
• Ability to work in a team.
Share on the indicated platforms: